We wanted to reassure you that we are here for you and want to give you an update on our office:
- We continue to take appropriate precautions within our office by separating well and sick visits, doing regular disinfecting of surfaces, frequent handwashing, and wearing personal protective equipment.
- We will continue to schedule appointments for wellness and physical exams in the morning for the next few weeks. We ask that only the patient and one adult come in for the visit. Please call to reschedule if you or your child have any respiratory symptoms, sore throat, or fever.
- We have been doing some appointments via telemedicine and will continue to offer these virtual appointments for those appointments that meet the criteria. These appointments will be initiated after a nurse determines the symptoms/needs can be managed by a virtual visit.
- Our nursing staff will continue to triage, via telephone, all patients who are seeking an illness-related appointment. Please be patient while our staff manages the increase in call volume.
- Children and families with possible Coronavirus should not come to the office unless instructed to do so from our nursing staff. They will direct you on how to enter our facility. Working together we can help reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
- Please follow the current guideline and wear a face covering or mask when visiting our office.
Our temporary office hours are 8:30 – 2:30 and we are working with a small group of essential staff only. We will reassess and make changes as more information becomes available. Please follow us on Facebook and visit our website (andoverpedi.com) for updates.
- Please take a moment to look at the information provided by our colleagues at Family Counseling of Andover. It is located on our webpage under Helpful information during COVID-19. They offer some helpful guidance on managing your child’s mental health during COVID-19.
- Please continue frequent hand-washing and coughing into the elbow to keep yourself and others healthy. Please have your children avoid sharing toys and limit their contact with non-household members. Limit exposures to public places as possible.
As we work together to keep families healthy, we will update you regarding any major changes as new guidance becomes available. These updates can be found in the News & Latest News section of our website. Thank you.