Flu & Covid
Flu & Covid Vaccine Info
We have expanded our partnership with VaxinateRx and Healthcare Family Pharmacy to offer Covid Vaccinations at Andover Pediatrics. Please use the link below to register for your appointment. Due to the incredibly high demand for vaccines and limited post vaccination waiting space we will not be accepting walk ins at this clinic
To Schedule a COVID vaccine for children ages 5 and up and parents:
Follow this link for COVID VACCINES: https://www.appointmentquest.com/scheduler/2250024227?schedule=andoverpediatricscovid
- We will be administering the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine which is currently approved for ages 5 and up.
- This is a 2 dose series given 3 weeks apart
- Please schedule an appointment for both the 1st and second dose using this link
- We will have pre-printed consent forms at the clinic based off of pre-registrations
- For anyone under the age of 18 a consent form must be signed by a parent or guardian in order to receive a vaccine
- Please plan on staying for 15 minutes after being vaccinated (30 minutes for anyone who has had a prior anaphylactic reaction to any medication)
- You may request a flu vaccine during your COVID vaccine appointment
- Covid vaccination is free for everyone regardless of insurance coverage
- If you are insured please bring your insurance cards to the clinic
To Schedule a FLU vaccine for children ages 3 and up and parents:
- We will continue to offer flu vaccines for children 3 and up. Flu vaccine appointments only can be scheduled on the link below.
- This link is only for flu vaccines. All Covid vaccine appointments must be made on the Covid vaccine link above.
- If you have scheduled a Covid vaccine on the above link and would like a flu vaccine as well at the same time there is no need to make an additional appointment using the below link.
Follow this link for FLU VACCINES ONLY: https://www.appointmentquest.com/scheduler/2250024227?schedule=andoverpediatricsflu
To Schedule a FLU vaccine for babies under age 3:
Please call our office at 978-475-4522 to schedule a vaccine appointment. This will be a vaccine with the nurse only, and not a full appointment with a MD or NP.
We anticipate that we will get a limited supply of COVID vaccines in the office to be given during well visits, HOWEVER it will likely take several weeks before we receive that delivery. We will send out an e-blast when it is available. We highly recommend that you schedule your vaccine appointments during the VaxinateRx clinics as they will receive a larger supply and will have faster availability than the office will.
Thank you for your patience and be well,
The Team at Andover Pediatrics