Flu & COVID Vaccine Info
There are a few options for getting Flu & COVID vaccines for your family.
Young Children ages 6 months through 4 years old
- Babies and siblings can get their Flu vaccines during their Andover Pedi Well Visit appointment.
- They can also get their Flu vaccines during our Baby Flu Vaccine Clinics. Please call our office for the next scheduled clinic.
- Due to the administration protocols for the COVID vaccine, we are not able to add it on during your regularly scheduled office or well visit appointment.
- The COVID vaccine is only available during Baby COVD Vaccine Clinics. Please call our office for the next scheduled clinic
Children & Adolescents age 3 years and over
- Patients age 3 years and over and their siblings can get their Flu vaccines during their Andover Pedi Well Visit appointment.
- Please let us know that you would like to add on the siblings when you book the appointment or when you check in.
- Patients age 3 years and over can also get their Flu vaccine at the VaxinateRx clinics held in our office.
- COVID vaccines are age-specific, we do not have the COVID vaccine for patients age 5 years and older. These are available at the VaxinateRx clinics held in our office.
- Parents can get their Flu and/or COVID vaccines at a VaxinateRx Clinic. Be sure to book an appointment for yourself when you book for your kids.
What are the VaxinateRx Clinics?
- We have partnered with VaxinateRx and HealthCare Family Pharmacy to offer Flu & COVID vaccinations at the Andover Pediatrics office.
- Please use the link to register for your appointment. Due to the incredibly high demand for vaccines and limited post vaccination waiting space we will not be accepting walk-ins at this clinic.
- Please bring your insurance cards (medical and prescription) and COVID-19 vaccination cards to the clinic. COVID vaccines are free for all regardless of insurance coverage.
- For anyone under the age of 18, a consent form must be signed by a parent or guardian in order to receive a vaccine.
- Please plan on staying for 15 minutes after being vaccinated (30 minutes for anyone who has had a prior anaphylactic reaction to any medication).
- Please note: VaxinateRx is a separate agency from Andover Pediatrics, and uses a separate scheduling system. The Andover Pedi office team cannot see or change your VaxinateRx appointments. If you have questions about your appointment or need to change it, please follow the directions found on your registration email. The VaxinateRx team will respond to your question.
Other flu vaccine resources:
- You can also check VaxFinder.Mass.Gov for the dates and locations of vaccine clinics in your community. Check the age limits for each clinic on that listing, some clinics can see patients as young as 6 months, but not all.
- If your child gets their flu shot at a pharmacy, school or college IN MASSACHUSETTS, we should be able to see those records through the state MIIS system.
- If your child gets their flu shot at a pharmacy, school or college OUTSIDE OF MASSACHUSETTS, please send us a copy of the documentation. You can fax it to us at 978-688-6047 or email it to us at Info@AndoverPedi.com. Just be sure that the child’s name and date of birth are clearly legible on the document.